The S-Max Sella — The Versatile Stair Climber
ComfortStep ( An additional feature)- The combination of plesanant driving characteristics and a comfortable climbing experience characterized by low vibrations.
For transportation, the s-max sella can be easily assembled and disassembled.
Technology you can trust :-
- LED's for safe operation in low-light situations
- Engine immobilizer to prevent unauthorized use
- No damage on stairs and floor coverings
- Automatic braking function when descending
- Particularly suitable for narrow stairs
Soft Touching Down
With Integrated battery Display
Can be Turned On at All Times
S-Max Sella Technical Data
||s-max sella 135
||s-max sella 160
|Total weight approved (1)
|Max. weight of the person
|Steps per minute (2)
||5 — 20
||8 — 23
|Range with one charge of the batteries (2)
||approx. 26 levels
(equates 390 steps)
|approx. 20 levels
(equates 300 steps)
|Max. height of step | extended
||220 I 235 mm
|Height min. | max.
||1150 | 1550 mm
||2 x 12 V / 3,3 Ah
|Direct current motor
||24 V / 200 W
|Weight, climbin unit
|Weight, handle- and seat unit
|Weight, both arm rests
|Weight, battery pack
(1) Please note the maximum load stipulated by the wheelchair manufacturer.
(2) The climbing speed as well as the range with one charge of the batteries is reduced if the ComfortStep is activated.
Download Brochure S-Max Sella